Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back at last and playing catch up

I apologize for the lack of posts for the last few months of the trip, the Chinese government shut down blogspot so I couldn't access it. And since I've been back, it's been a daunting task to catch up on all the things that happened that I've been putting it off. Well no procrastinating anymore! I am going to try and get all my adventures on here soon (hopefully... but it might take some time)

First off, where I left off was Sanya. The next cool thing we saw after that was a lion dancing competition. Each costume has two guys in it, and some of the kids that did it were really young, like around 10 years of age (in typical Chinese acrobat fashion if anyone remembers the Olympics :P) They jump from the poles in a story-dance of a lion looking for food. It was super cool.



And the costumes were pretty pimp too.


Behind us sat these two little kids who were super cute and loved to play and act like lions. In this picture the kid had just kissed his sister. Awwwww Chinese kids are the cutest ever!


Well, that was that and now I'm onto posting the next adventure... Zhouhai!

This last pic is a view from the front of my apartment just after it had rained. It was beautiful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment